CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, February 28, 2005

so happy to see bev this morning. havent seen her for about a month. poor girl looked so stressed!

saw beks too! after a week. hope you're feeling better my dear.

im thinking of taking time off from work for a month. but i know cash and tommy wont be too happy. infact i am sure they will be unhappy about it.... agh. btw, cash is the name of my asst store manager. dont ask me why cash. i think its a funny name too.

bubbles on my finger reacting again. BAHH.

i need to lose weight........... i need to start exercising...................... i need to stop spending money.......

passerby, thank you for the concern. and somehow i think you're someone i know? yes?? hrrrm.

i love the girls. although they are getting quite naughty.

i really dont wanna shift out. my room is my comfort zone. can we not shift out please. i will murder him soon. i hope i have to guts to. ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home